Monday, February 9, 2009

23 Random things about me....

Well since it is almost by birthday and I will be turning 23 years old I decided that I will put up here 23 goals/random facts/interesting things about myself. I bet all of you already know them but it will be fun to hear them again.

Goals/Random Facts/Interesting Things ABOUT ME!

1) I want to skydive, bungee jump, and base jump before I die

2) I love wearing belt buckles, I just bought a KU Jayhawk and a Fleur de Lis

3) I want to be a CPA and a financial planner and eventually own my own business

4) I want to live in Germany for a few years

5) I am trying to get into the BYU Accounting program and I apply in April

6) When I am older and married I want to live close to family especially my mom and dad

7) I grew up dreaming I would play professional baseball for the Atlanta Braves

8) I have the biggest heart, and give people several chances

9) I have read all 7 Harry Potter books and it took me about 2 months

10) I love wearing beenies, or baseball hats, I feel naked if I am not wearing one

11) I love wearing french cuff shirts, I think they are so classy

12) I am selling security systems for APX Security

13) Next time I see my little bro Wes it will be 3 years and 9 months

14) I love sitting in church and listen to guys get up and talk about their "mish" when they have been home for 4 or 5 years

15) My hero growing up was my older brother Martin, I emulated him in everything

16) I love reptiles and want to have a few snakes, geckos, iguanas etc

17) My favorite kind of dog are boxers and would buy one if I could

18) Blue is my favorite color, especially dark blue

19) I want to have 5 or 6 kids, big families are the coolest

20) I want to either get a MAcc (masters of accounting) or a MBA

21) I want to live somewhere warm, where it never snows

22) I want to get married in the temple, (hopefully the Nauvoo, or LA Temple)

23) I love life and I try to be positive about everything

3 comments:

Marcie said...

wahoo!! Happy Birthday Mitch!darfa

Marcie said...

and sorry about darfa...it was that word verification

Katie said...

There were a few facts on there that I did not know.... Very intersting and a fun idea! I hope you had a great birthday! Don't worry...you're still plenty young!!!!!