Monday, August 3, 2009

About Time

Well I guess it is about that time to update my blog. I have no idea if anyone even checks this thing but nonetheless it needs to be updated. I found out that I did not get into either the accounting program or the management program at BYU. I have decided then to focus on my minor which I decided is going to be Economics and try to become a certified Actuary. I will be reapplying to the management school for next year and hopefully in three years I will have a Finance major, Econ minor, and I am a certified Actuary. I know lofty goals but I got to be diverse in this economic mess. To help me along in my school studies mom and dad and with the help of Cari and Seth found me a sweet laptop from Best Buy. I must say it was a steal it is an HP lots of memory and RAM and it has a web cam built in which is fabulous. Work is still there annoying but there. I am pretty fed up with Deer Creek and all of their antics. I do like working at LionsGate with Brent and Jacque again. You can see the difference in servers and management pretty quickly. Wes comes home in a few days and it will have been just about three years and nine months since I last saw him. I am so stoked to finally see him after this long time apart. The last memory I have of him is when I entered the MTC and we hugged we cried and I told him that I did not want to see him in four years. I am also excited to hear his latino accent and see if he can speak english again. Everything else is going well biking to work everyday has its upside my legs are getting better and the minimal fat that I did have on me is all gone so I am 2x's ripped. Life is good and I am excited to get back up to BYU so Emily and I can finally be together after this long summer. Loves all around.

No comments: