Friday, November 20, 2009

BUSINESS SCHOOL

I found out on Wednesday that I got accepted into the Marriott Business School of Management. I will be emphasizing in Finance. I am so excited and thank you to everyone for helping with my essay and giving me some needed advice. I appreciate everything that ya'll have done. From what I have heard the Finance program is comparable in hardness to the Accounting program so I am excited about that. It is a two year degree so I will be done in December 2011 but Emily I think will be done in April 2012 so I might hold off on graduation so we can walk together. I start classes next semester, and I meet with a graduation counselor in the business program on Monday. I am so excited and thank you for the prayers and thoughts.

Inside the business building

1 comment:

Cardalls said...

Congrats! Such wonderful news! It must be such a relief to know what you will be focusing on during the next few years. Good luck!!!