Tuesday, May 24, 2011

UPDATE!!

Okay it is time to update Emily and my blog. Let me start with Emily. She is working at the Missionary Training Center (MTC) still as a supervisor. She works Monday, Wednesday, and Friday so it isn't too bad which is nice. She is also going to school taking 7 credits. She is taking Cell Biology, Microbiology Lab, and Technical Writing. They are all very time consuming but she is doing a great job and is over halfway done!! Emily went to garage sales this past weekend with our good friend Holly (she came to our wedding with her husband Alex Steed). Emily bought some good stuff Notting Hill for a dollar, 50 First Dates for a dollar, a sweet Tommy tie for 25 cents, a Harley Davidson book for Luke and a cool car for Luke. She does great with the kids and she is always playing with them. She built Luke and Lily a castle out of cardboard boxes a couple of weeks ago and they always talk about it still. Luke and Lily also bring up how Emily needs to build them their Chain Chomp Bean Bag (Chain Chomp is from Mario Kart on the Wii). Needless to say the kids love having Emily around to do crazy and spontaneous things.

Then there is me and what I am doing. On Saturday June 4th I am taking my big test. I am a little scared but it should not be too bad...I hope ha ha. The main thing that I have been doing though is my internship. I am working for Vukii and I am in-charge of their Social Media. I go up to Salt Lake City near Little Cottonwood Canyon for work everyday. I head up there because the other company that Ladd is heading up is doing Social Media stuff so I am working with them to move things forward for that company and also for Vukii. To get a good grasp of what I am doing I highly recommend watching the video at the bottom of this post. I like what I am doing the only thing that I do not like is the commute. I leave at 7 am every morning get to work at 8 am. I leave work around 4:30 pm and I get home around 5:45 pm. It is okay though I am getting paid nicely and it is guaranteed 40 hours a week so I am not complaining. That is all in Emily and my life right now.


No comments: