Thursday, October 16, 2008

Danté

Well a few weeks ago Scott decided that he needed to have more fun in his life so he bought a dog. When we moved in the landlord told us no pets ESPECIALLY NO DOGS!! When I walked into my bathroom one day after a long day of school and saw dog food and the bathroom smelled like pee i knew something was up. Scott's dog is Danté and he is a cute little thing but he pees everywhere and craps everywhere as well. I cannot wait for our landlord to find out and yell at Scott. Also Scott just leaves his dog at our house and expects us to take care of it while he is with his girlfriend or off doing whatever Scott does during the day. Since he does not work or go to school.


this is me and Danté just chilling one night

1 comment:

Marcie said...

Mitch....just like you said, I'm totally jealous of your sweet blog!!!