Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Exciting news

A few weeks ago I had to write a paper in my Humanities class over the Greek tragedy Medea. As all of you know I probably have the worst writing skills, as you can tell by reading my blog, but I did take a writing class over the summer and the class has helped me out. I checked my grade on the paper on Friday and I got an 84 out of 100. I was happy and felt good about the whole thing. Today I got my paper back and on my paper it said that if I let her use my paper for future semesters then she will give me 10 extra points on my paper, now I got a 94 out of 100 on my paper. Those things do not happen to me because I am not a strong writer, I was happy that my writing has improved some enough that my teacher is willing to use it for future classes.

2 comments:

GUENTHERS said...

Congrats Mitch! You're doing great!

Cardalls said...

That's terrific! Good job!