Thursday, October 23, 2008

School?

Alright I have been messing around with next semesters schedule even though I cannot apply for classes until November 7th. I am taking a busy schedule and hopefully will have enough time for everything that I want and need to do. I have scheduled a religion class but if school starts kicking my trash then I will be dropping that class and just working on school. The classes I am taking are Accounting 200 with Nemrow, Humanities 202 with Parry, Math 119 with Robertson, ISYS 202 with Hansen, and New Testament 212 with Parker (he is the man). Three of those classes are prerequisites for various majors within the Marriott school. Also the best thing ever invented is ratemyprofessor.com I am just saying it is pretty amazing and has helped me pick teachers I think will work best with my personality and skills.

School is going well, I took a NT quiz today and rocked that mug. I also am doing well in all of my classes with high B's and even the occasional A. Things are looking up and I am loving life.

No comments: