Saturday, October 4, 2008

I DID IT!!!

Well I decided to be like the rest of my siblings and get a Blog. I like it so far cause I can write on it and just talk about what I am up to. Yesterday I took my accounting test and I felt confident about the whole thing but I got a 56% and I felt like crying when I walked out of the Testing Center. All that I can say is I got a better grade this time than my first test in my other accounting class. I talked to a counselor and she told me I have a small chance of getting into the accounting program. I am retaking an accounting class during the winter and taking an Information Systems (Isys) class as well this winter. I am going to apply for 3 programs in May, the accounting, ISYS, and the management programs and just pray that I get into one of those so I can stay here at BYU. I am working even harder now in my accounting class and just praying that I will receive some mercy and get into the accounting program here.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Welcome to the beautiful world of blogging!!! This will be so fun!! Sorry to hear about your accounting test. Being studious is tough. I don't know how Daniel has done it for all these years.